Our company commits to assist and protect players who are at risk of the potential negative effects of gambling.
Our company wants you to enjoy the games that we provide, but at the same time be aware of the possible social and financial harms associated with a gambling problem.
Gambling should be seen as a fun and exciting way to spend time. It is difficult for some players to see gambling only as a mean of relaxation and to risk only what they can afford.
- Gambling is a form of entertainment. It is not a way to get rich quickly and pay off your debts
- Gambling is a game of chance. There are no formulas that guarantee winnings
- Make sure that the decision to gamble is your choice
- Never try to chase your losses
- Make sure you know the rules of the games you play
There are some factors that can contribute to gambling issues and make it more difficult to stop gambling. Gambling issues might happen if the player:
- Do not take precautions to monitor gambling wins and losses
- Early big win (expecting that there are a lot of future wins)
- Have had a recent loss or change in their personal life, such as divorce, job loss, or
losing a loved one
- Have financial problems
- Often feel bored or lonely, or have a history of risk-taking or impulsive behavior
- Have problems with alcohol or drugs or similar problems
- Have a history of mental health problems, particularly depression and anxiety
The more factors that applied to the player, the more likely they develop a gambling issue. If you are already suffering from consequences related to your gambling behaviour, it may be time to get help.